Re: Need information on Common House use
From: Barbara Smith (brownsmith82yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 14:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
 I'd explain, but even I don't understand, and I'm on the Development Circle. I
think he sees it as an expense that is unnecessary, and is raising the cost of
the units. And no, this has nothing to do with the town bylaw. We're just
trying to be as helpful as possible. I wonder if people in Texas, where there's
not a lot of zoning, have this problem?ThanksBarbara    On Wednesday, August