Common House usage
From: Del Holland (delhollandaol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 15:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
Several on this thread have referred to the idea that in a senior cohousing
community, a kids room might not be relevant to your project.

To the contrary, we, at Prairie Hill, in Iowa City, Iowa, while not a senior
cohousing community,  have found our kid’s room, pre-Covid, got much use from
grandchildren as well as being used as a venue to entertain children of the
broader community's members attending meetings here.  It is great to have a
place where we can house favorite toys, books, costumes etc for enthusiastic
use by these occasional visitors.  Many of these small visitors have expressed
their reluctance to leave (sometimes tears and tantrums) when the adults are
ready to go.

Del Holland
Prairie Hill, Iowa City Cohousing