Re: Common House usage
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 16:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
I was just browsing the construction specifications for my senior cohousing
community and noticed that the common house bathroom will include a sanitary
napkin dispenser and a diaper changing station. Had to chuckle. They won't get
a lot of use from members but visitors will be happy to see them. I'm sure it's
a building code requirement for public bathrooms.

Katie Henry
Heartland Commons Cohousing, in the lively, progressive little city of Tulsa, OK
Construction starting in September!
Groundbreaking on 9/17!
Reserve your unit now!
https://www.facebook.com/HeartwoodCommonsTulsa