Re: Cohousing traffic studies
From: Midcoast Cohousing (midcoastcohousinggmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 11:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all for your thoughts. Sharon, great ideas from the Tacoma Park
community on reducing need to drive. If you could locate the study itself it
would be great to review it.  Or does anyone have a copy of the Nyland study
(prior to 2002) created by developer Wonderland in Boulder?

I did look on CRN - unfortunate indexing by author, no good summary of article
contents — not helpful, too time consuming to search, no phone number to reach
them.  My email hasn’t been answered.

Maybe we can track our traffic data and provide our own reference points.
Anyone interested who has a research talent and would structure the data
requirements and collection process?

Best to you all,

Rozanna

Rozanna Patane