Traffic Studies
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 09:27:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,  Rozanna,

I thought ‘We have no info to offer.’  However we do:
Now, during Covid,  we email in Grocery/sundry orders,  usually five
households,
And one person goes and fetches for all five households.  This has been every
week.

One person was going to be near a Trader Joe, and shopped for various neighbors.

Also, rather than 19 households driving to the dump, we have one trash pick up
per week come here,  and one re-cycling pick up.

And parents were able to car-pool kids to school, pre-Covid.