Re: Need information on Common House use
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 06:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
Robin <robin7500 [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Without a common house, a cohousing community would be just a collection of
homes or dwelling units. Our common house has a large kitchen so we can all
eat together (pre Covid). It's where we have all our community wide
business meetings and committee meetings. Our common house has an upstairs
bedroom for visiting family members and friends. Pre-Covid, families
frequently used the space for kid birthday parties as our houses are on the
small side. During the pandemic two households have used the meeting rooms
and dining room almost daily as their temporary 'home office'.
*Robin*
*Eno Commons*