Re: ADDENDUM Re: Need information on Common House use (Barbara Smith)
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
I picked a random two week period from last year (pre-covid) and looked on
our calendar. Here is what we had scheduled Sept 1-14. (Note that not
everything that happens is scheduled, and not everything that gets
scheduled happens.

   - 6 Common meals
   - Kid thing (not sure what this is. I think a kid friendly potluck?)
   - Trustees meeting
   - Steering committee meeting
   - Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting
   - Guest in guest rooms (8 nights)
   - 3 Sewing events
   - Facilitation team meeting
   - Four reservations labeled "AGT" (not sure what this is, I think a
   sporting event on TV)
   - 5 private events (details not specified on calendar)
   - Watching a dem primary debate on TV
   - General meeting
   - Membership team meeting
   - Process team meeting
   - "The Good Place" on TV (dang, how did I miss that?)
   - Role playing game (recurs every two weeks)
   - Book club