Re: Tips for selling/moving from own home to senior cohousing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 05:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
Alan O'Hashi <adoecos [at] yahoo.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

Burlinda - A typical dilemma. I'm wondering, what if your community
chipped in and purchased a few of those affordable condos and lived in
them while waiting? One of the big conundrums, is how to add
affordability to housing. The community could hold on to the condos
and rent them out to people who can't afford to buy, but can afford to
rent. I'm not sure about how you go about getting people who want to
be apart of your community as 'after the fact' renters, but it would
be a way to do your small part to help with providing affordable
housing, diversify your community, and as a side benefit earn some
residual income.

Thx
Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi