Re: [External] HOA Dues Structures
From: KAY WILSON (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 20:04:10 -0700 (PDT)
We pay a flat fee for basic internet to each of 7 buildings, including the
common house. However some of us opt to get the more expensive plan for more
features. In my case, I get phone, TV, and internet through Puget Sound Energy,
so I am paying twice - once via monthly condo assessment and once for a private
system. Pay more, get more.

Kay Wilson
Meadow Wood Cohousing
www.mwcondo.com