Re: [External] HOA Dues Structures
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 06:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Muriel, Noel, Sharon, and Janet for the info on your dues structures.

The flat rate plus voluntary additional pledged amounts is a new and intriguing
idea.

Does anyone else have other dues structures that you use?

Thanks,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove
all doubt."
      - Abraham Lincoln