How to design condo units
From: patrick van laere (pvlindenverhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
We are in the process of creating a condo style cohousing in the Denver area.
Our dilemma is this.  Our current membership is nearly all retirees looking for
600, 900, or 1100 sq ft.  We want to be a multigenerational  community.  How do
we design the units as yet unsold.  If we go by what we have so far all the
units will be one or two bedrooms and may not interest families with children.
Has anyone had to deal with this issue?  We still have a couple of months
before beginning with the architect.

Patrick Van Laere
303-955-0498