Calling Emergency Preparedness Champions and Policies
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone…

Coho/US is have a The Nuts and Bolts of Community online conference on Nov 7,
2020. Details are here https://www.cohousing.org/2020-nuts/
<https://www.cohousing.org/2020-nuts/> As new information becomes available, we
will add to that page.

Our event planning team (I am one of them) is looking for residents who have
been involved with Emergency Preparedness conversations. We would love to
assemble a panel of folks who can share their programs and stories.

Please express your interest via email to Coho/US’ Karen Gimnig karencohous
[at] gmail.com <mailto:karencohous [at] gmail.com>.

We look forward to having a full house on Nov 7th. Please Save the Date!, look
out for details in Coho/US’ newsletter and on the event page (link above).

Be well…
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing