HOAs
From: James Lesniak (jlesniakpeak.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 10:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
Friends:

My family are members of a newish cohousing community, Village Hill Cohousing
in Northampton, MA. The community will transition from the developer-contractor
being responsible for a HOA type agreement to the community having
responsibility for a HOA document. I am researching to find various models,
various cohousing community HOAs so our community can design and agree on our
new HOA document.

Would you please assist us as possible with following questions:
1) How is your HOA organized and written?
2) What are rules, regulations, practices or methods for achieving your
community's goals, etc?
3) What is the HOA's composition, role, jurisdiction and methods for making
decisions as the board
4) What is the % of HOA dues set aside for capital reserves?
5) What policies are there for late or nonpayment of HOA dues?

Thank you for any assistance that you can give,

James

  • HOAs James Lesniak, September 7 2020
    • Re: HOAs Martie Weatherly, September 12 2020