Sep 23 & 24: The (Virtual) Session Design Lab. Improve your offline and online training and facilitation skills.
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 20:49:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone.

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying healthy and safe. I am
helping Dirk Slater - a long time friend of mine - get the word out for this
Sep 23 & 24: The (Virtual) Session Design Lab. Improve your offline and online
training and facilitation skills. https://www.fabriders.net/session-design-lab/

I thought some of you might find this training useful. Dirk is good people and
the community he attracts equally so. He and FabRiders are based in the UK - so
make sure you double check the start time where you are!

More about Dirk’s work can be found here https://www.fabriders.net

That’s all for now.
Take care
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing