Re: Shared Internet
From: Jeroldine Hallberg (hardinestergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 09:55:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ed -
Your work in B'ham is exemplary.
Where we are building Skagit Commons, the city of Anacortes is installing
municipal fiber. I believe their pricing would charge each unit the same as
a single family house. It's less than commercial cable, but nothing like $6
a unit.
What type of contract do you have with your cable company?

Thanks, Jerry Hallberg