Re: Contentious issues?
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:33:25 -0700 (PDT)
Our recent memorable conflict was about putting political signs with
messages on them (rather than candidate signs) in front of the property.
It was protracted and contentious and we eventually came to an agreement
where a person warns intent giving residents opportunity to object a
certain number of hours before it will be erected.
cheers
Chris