Re: Orientation/Owners manuals
From: Stefani Danes (sl47andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,
This request from Chris comes at the same time that our community, Rachel
Carson EcoVillage in Pittsburgh, is just starting to gather resources and
advice for drafting our own community life handbook.  We have found some
information online, but we would also be most appreciative if any of you would
be willing to share your handbook or rules or guide with us.  And just like
Chris, we would only use it for reference, since we don’t yet have experience
with inhabiting a cohousing community, and would abide by whatever terms you
like.

Thanks very much,
Stefani