Fees for common space usage
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 15:17:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

As we begin planning for our move in (May 2021, fingers crossed), members
of my Cohousing community in North Vancouver are having discussions and
disagreements about fees in the following circumstances.  I'd really
appreciate hearing back from anyone who is willing to share information!

How much, if anything, do you charge members or members' guests per night
in the common guest room?

How much, if anything, do you charge members who use common spaces for work
or income earning meetings?

How much, if anything, do you charge members who want to use the common
house or other common areas to host a private social event (e.g., a family
birthday party to which other cohousers are not invited)?

How much, if anything, do you charge members for use of the common shop
space?

How much, if anything, do you charge other Cohousing groups in the planning
stages to use the common house or common spaces for hosting meetings and
information sessions?

Any other information you might think of to share that I missed?

Thanks, Allison Tom