Re: Fees for common space usage
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 16:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
We had much angst about this.

In the end we decided that we want maximum usage, not maximum income.
So everything is free.
I think we've charged for big events like weddings that are for people who
are not members and that use the whole space.

For members the first five guest rooms nights are free, then $10.
Guests are $20 per night.

Liz