Re: Fees for common space usage
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:23:03 -0700 (PDT)
To add on to what Liz said...when an outside group uses our common house,
we encourage and appreciate donations of whatever amount the group feels is
reasonable. Our space has been used for meetings of non-cohousing-related
clubs that one or a few of our residents are involved with, and they have
always been very grateful for the affordable and friendly space, and often
offer us a donation, even if it's just a token amount.