Sharingwood Hits the BigTime
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 13:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
And maybe cohousing hits the BigTime, too.

This was posted in my DWELL feed on Thursday but I just opened it up this
afternoon.  Sharingwood, and a little bit about cohousing, is shown in DWELL.
(If you do not know this magazine … it’s very upscale featuring modern and
contemporary housing of all types.  Also features unusual housing such as
converting agricultural grain bins to housing and whimsical housing such as
this one at Sharingwood.  They do have articles on Tiny Houses, pre-fab, etc.)

Katie and Chuck are mentioned.

Too bad the author or the magazine did not include more of the common areas
e.g. the CH.

Here’s the link:

Tiny URL:

https://tinyurl.com/y5radn8z

Original URL:

https://www.dwell.com/article/sharingwood-cohousing-cob-home-seattle-real-estate-51867678?utm_source=Dwell&utm_campaign=85fd87908e-EMAIL_DAILYDOSE_20200919&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4c4807afd1-85fd87908e-170145418

Congrats to the homeowners at Sharingwood!  Maybe you could share how you made
this contact at DWELL?

:-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

It may be that when we no longer know what to do,
we have come to our real work
and when we no longer know which way to go,
we have begun our real journey.
The mind that is not baffled is not employed.
The impeded stream is the one that sings.

–Wendell Berry, “Our Real Work”

NOTE: Please add my new email address to your CONTACTS list.   I’m
transitioning to this new email address.  Please start using annzabaldo [at]
me.com