Re: 12 Unit Cohousing - Too Small?
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 16:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
I believe Doyle Street Cohousing in Albany, CA  where  Chuck and Katie Durrett
once lived is a similar size but also in an urban environment.  Also New
Brighton Cohousing in Santa Cruz County, CA is small.  Usually the trade off is
more intimacy in a small community vs maybe not enough folk to do the necessary
work.
Bonnie Fergusson
Swans Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA