Re: 12 Unit Cohousing - Too Small?
From: Sara Gottlieb (sara.gottliebgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 05:27:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there,

I live in Lake  Claire Cohousing in Atlanta, GA - a community of 12
(actually 13) units.  We are an urban community, so I'm not sure if the
comparison with rural/suburban/exurban communities is fair, and I've never
lived in another cohousing community to compare for myself.

In reading this list, I feel we have all the same joys and trials that
other cohousing communities do. There are things I wish we would/could do
that we don't, mainly because our members don't seem to want to put more
energy into it vs. what they are doing in other aspects of their lives.

This community has been thriving since it broke ground in 1996 (and it took
5 years to get there).  I've lived here for 9 years.

If you want to know more, feel free to reach out.

Sara

--

Sara J. Gottlieb
sara.gottlieb [at] gmail.com