Re: 12 Unit Cohousing - Too Small?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 17:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Scott —

I believe there are quite a few.  These are some I know of — all in CA.

Doyle Street
Temescal Commons
Temescal Creek

You  might also query the Archives for the Cohousing L.  Look at the bottom of
any email for directions to the Archive.

My guess is lots of folks on this list will let you know if their community
fits your criteria.  So you’ll probably have a bunch to review!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

It may be that when we no longer know what to do,
we have come to our real work
and when we no longer know which way to go,
we have begun our real journey.
The mind that is not baffled is not employed.
The impeded stream is the one that sings.

–Wendell Berry, “Our Real Work”

NOTE: Please add my new email address to your CONTACTS list.   I’m
transitioning to this new email address.  Please start using annzabaldo [at]
me.com