Was the reality of cohousing different than your dream?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 04:37:47 -0700 (PDT)
Jennie Lindberg <jennielindberg1 [at] icloud.com>
after supplying meaningful subject line.

I have a question for those living in the established communities.

I am part of a forming community, Sunnyside Village Cohousing in
Marysville, Washington.

I am doing a lot of marketing and promotions to gain members so we can
begin the construction process.

Here's what I'm curious about:

If you were part of the forming stage of your community, when you
actually did finally move in was there a difference in your
anticipation of what you thought it would be like and the reality of
what actually living in cohousing is like? Better/worse/different?

Thanks for your help and support!

Jennie Lindberg

Sunnyside Village Cohousing

Marysville, WA