photos needed for "Community in the Age of Coronavirus" magazine issue
From: Chris Roth - Communities Editor (editorgen-us.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

We at Communities magazine are busy preparing our Winter 2020 issue, "Community in the Age of Coronavirus." Between articles already received and articles currently being completed, we expect to have enough text material to fill the issue. However, several articles do not have accompanying photographs--most importantly, two long compilation articles about how a wide range of intentional communities (in one case) and a set of cohousing communities (in the other) are handling the coronavirus pandemic. In addition, we are always on the lookout for suitable cover photos.

Do you have any photos that you think might fit in this issue? Ideally, they'd show how a community is living in these times of COVID-19, although general community photos may also in some cases be useful with these articles. If you do, please be in touch directly with our Art Director, Yulia, at layout [at] gen-us.net . She welcomes photos at full resolution; options for how to transfer those include email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other file-sharing sites. We'll also want photo captions and credits if possible.

Thank you!

Chris

--
Chris Roth