Re: Using realtors
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 07:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
At Cornerstone in MA, we recently had a small unit turn over.  The departing
owners assigned the sale to a perfectly competent realtor, and he labored
mightily on the problem for several months.  No sale.  Ultimately, the unit was
taken by an individual recruited by one of our most active members.

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA