Kids, decision-making and hierarchy
From: Natalie Franz (eilatan5445gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:18:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

Asking this mostly out of curiosity. I was wondering if anyone could share
about their experiences and approaches with kids (whatever age) and
community decision making. It seems that most communities seek to have a
flat power structure when it comes to community decisions, and I was
wondering if any communities extend that power sharing to children and
teens in their community, and to what extent?  How interested were they in
participating, and in what capacity? How did/do you approach addressing
concerns of young people who, after all, didn't themselves choose to live
in that setting?

Cheers,
Natalie