Help preparing a proposal
From: Midcoast Cohousing (midcoastcohousinggmail.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 05:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Our new cohousing group is preparing to submit a proposal to a town that is
interested in developing a parcel of land the town owns.  We have information
and photos and a rough site sketch but we’d like to assemble a professional
package and are looking for a marketing firm or an architectural firm to do it
for us.  Timeframe is short - deadline is Nov 1 and we’ll need to have it a
week or so earlier.

Do you know of someone we could work with?  Remote is fine, we can do it all
electronically.

Thanks for any tips.

Rozanna

Rozanna Patane