Gardening community [was: 12 Unit Cohousing - Too Small?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 05:11:13 -0700 (PDT)
Melanie G <gomelaniego [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and improving the subject line.

Dear Grace, I would really like to know more about this gardening community
building cottages.  Where could I learn more about them?  Where will they
be?  Are they just making produce, or will there be any animals used for
food?

thank you in advance,
melanie