Re: Orientation/Owners manuals
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 05:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
You can find our new member orientation materials here:
https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/for-new-members.html
<https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/for-new-members.html>

All of our community agreements can be found here:
https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/agreements.html
<https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/agreements.html>

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
        - Thomas Jefferson