Re: Fees for common space usage
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:02:26 -0700 (PDT)
You can find our information about charges for community resources here:
https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/private-use-of-community-resources.html
<https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/private-use-of-community-resources.html>

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are
wonderful."
           - Ann Landers