Sep 23 (Today) 4-6PM Eastern :: How to Create Sustainable Communities Workshop ::
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone. A quick reminder!

Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) presents….

Event: How to Create Sustainable Communities
When: September 23 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Where: Virtual Conference
Price: $10 - $45

The next workshop in our series for intentional community starters and
residents focuses on how can we create real sustainability in our lives, homes,
and communities. Join communities expert, Yana Ludwig, for an interactive
workshop focused on reimagining sustainability, beyond just the ecological
dimension, with a curriculum developed by ecovillages all over the world.

Find out more and register here
https://www.ic.org/event/sustainability/

In case you cannot make the live event, you’ll still receive the workshop
recording!

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying healthy and safe.
Take care
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing