Re: Gardening community
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
Melanie -

Sunnyside Village Cohousing is located in Marysville, WA
http://www.sunnysidevillagecohousing.com/

While they are just starting their development process, they own the land and
have been actively clearing/planting for the past year. Their goal is to have
AT LEAST  one dish per meal that is from produce grown on the property (year
round).

At this point, they don't have animals, but I don't know about long-range
plans...I'm sure this will come up during their site programming workshop!

grace h. kim aia | schemata workshop, inc.
principal
pronouns: she/her

1720 12th avenue
seattle wa 98122
p 206.285.1589   c 206.795.2470
schemataworkshop.com

Watch my TED talk at TED.com

Schemata Workshop employees are currently working remotely given the current
public health situation.
Please note: Schemata Workshop will be closed the week of Sept 21-25.

Message: 1