Re: Common house cooktop: induction vs. gas
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 06:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
On 9/27/2020 1:40 AM, Katie Henry wrote:
Trying to decide between induction and gas for the common house cooktop.

For our homes, we require electric appliances. People who like to cook are buying induction stoves. People who would rather eat other people's cooking are buying conventional electric stoves.

For the common house, however, we wanted a stove that would serve us in a power outage (in our rural area, those are not infrequent and they can be lengthy). So we opted for propane. We need that anyway for the emergency backup generators.

Dick Margulis
Rocky Corner
Bethany CT