Re: Common house cooktop: induction vs. gas
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 08:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
 One issue we have been struggling with 20 years after move in is air quality
issues with gas stoves.  The smoke in our air from the wildfires has made us
all more aware of the long term issues with poor air quality and gas stoves
contribute to that, particularly as they and we  age.  If we had it to do over
again we would go with induction.     Bonnie Fergusson     Swans Market
Cohousing    Oakland, CA
    On Sunday, September 27, 2020, 07:58:19 AM PDT, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah