Re: Was the reality of cohousing different than your dream?
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
I was part of the forming group for Liberty Village where I live 20 years ago.
Without a doubt, living in cohousing is even better than I ever thought.

That said, cohousing is built on an ideal that we can all work together. Given
that we are all human and have our little foibles, I think everyone comes up
against that thought "But we are all supposed to be working together. Why is
there so much conflict?"

So be prepared for loving living together and also be prepared for thinking "I
thought we were all going to get along!" Unlike the rest of the world, we in
cohousing are working toward that ideal.

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village
Frederick MD