[Online Event] Sep 29 :: 4 PM-6 PM Eastern :: Life in Community in the YEAR 2020
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 14:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone!

Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) presents….
Event: Life in Community in the YEAR 2020
When: September 29 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Where: Virtual Conference (Zoom!)
Price: $5 - $45
This is the first session in our new event series "Meet the Communities" where
each week we'll invite representatives from several different intentional
communities to join a live event to share about their community and answer your
questions. This session will look at how intentional communities are responding
to the challenges of this Year 2020 -- from a pandemic to protests, natural
disasters to political divisiveness.

Find out more and register here
https://www.ic.org/event/2020/ <https://www.ic.org/event/facilitation/>

In case you cannot make the live event, sign up and you’ll still receive the
recording!

I hope this finds you and yours are well
Cordially,
Neil
Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing