Re: Open Preview - Wed at 5PDT, 8EDT
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Karen — I want to sign up for this but I don’t see a link on the website
under Webchat.  The session w/ Daisy Birch had a link but not for Open Space
this Wed. night.  Unless I totally missed seeing it which wouldn’t be unusual.

:-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

It may be that when we no longer know what to do,
we have come to our real work
and when we no longer know which way to go,
we have begun our real journey.
The mind that is not baffled is not employed.
The impeded stream is the one that sings.

–Wendell Berry, “Our Real Work”

NOTE: Please add my new email address to your CONTACTS list.   I’m
transitioning to this new email address.  Please start using annzabaldo [at]
me.com