Modular Cohousing?
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 11:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, David,

We did build our initial twelve homes with Westchester Modular, a high end
modular company.
We didn’t save a ton of money exactly,  we did have great efficiency of time
and predictability of homes being delivered:  a great factor.
And knowing that modular tends to be efficient, less wasteful.   Before moving,
 in my previous area I saw a modular home coming in and it was for a
contractor.  We spoke and while he did stick building for a living, he had
inspected modulars and saw it was the best way to go for his own home.

Wishing you well,
Ruth
Cantines Island
Saugerties