what I wish I knew before move in
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 06:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
Melanie G <gomelaniego [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Thank you Carol for this input.  It really helps to have a sober set of
comments like yours.  Conflict aversion is so common, and support for
conflict so rare.  I would love to learn more about your sale/rental.
Thank you again for saying what I am sure was not easy to say in a public
forum.  I applaud your courage.

melanie  ... in search of conflict proficient co housing