Re: Modular Cohousing?
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 06:55:16 -0700 (PDT)
Raines,

In terms of timing - Ruth was replying to a question that was asked on September 16th...

In terms of internet wiring, back in 2001, at least one of the electricians was saying that everything was going wireless, why are we bothering with conduit? We installed conduit to all the units and between the buildings. This continues to prove to be very useful - we have a provider that gives us internet service, but wireless access points are still being added, and _those_ are wired! We are able to distribute our internet signal and the output from our solar panels so that all the buildings are connected. (I'm not the techie one here, so the wording of my description may not be totally accurate, but the principle of conduit being a wise choice remains).

-- Mabel :-)

 mabel [at] twomeeps.com
 Mabel Liang
 Software Engineer turned Gardener