Re: what I wish I knew before move in
From: Katherine Lavine (1stkatheegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 08:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
What a lovely reply. I am responsible for the Imagine eblast she is referring
to. I wasn’t comparing an unbuilt community to anything. It’s aspirational, and
I’m happy to see it fits into the Sociocracy frame, as Sociocracy is an
exploration we are just starting on. Imagine invokes us to aim for the stars,
while firmly grounded in reality. We are coming together to attempt to live a
better life together. Otherwise, why do it?

Katherine Lavine mobile messaging