Re: query about photovoltaics (solar panels)
From: Dean Fenton (deanfentonhotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Lisa
If you have someone who is interested there is a free course
https://www.edx.org/course/solar-energy-3, The text is also free online.
Probably, week 1, week 3 and week 7 will give you what you need. But if some
are interested it is a nice course.
Be careful of the “free deals” as they are not free. Have you bounced the idea
off your Architect? If I can be of any help please let me know. Dean
deanfenton [at] hotmail.com<mailto:deanfenton [at] hotmail.com>