Re: query about photovoltaics (solar panels)
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 08:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
PV has been a great investment, The PV panels require almost no
maintenance, except we have had two issues with squirrels making nests
underneath the panels, in one case making a hole in the roof that was
discovered in a big rainstorm. In both cases problems with the
squirrels eating the casing of wiring, resulting in expensive repairs.
Recommend installing some form of "critter guard" (a mesh that wraps around
the perimeter of the panels) to prevent squirrel access.
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>
To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me