[Online Event Tomorrow] Oct 15 :: 4 PM-6 PM Eastern :: Creating Agreements for Your Intentional Community
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 09:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone…

This one is tomorrow. Sincere apologies for eleventh hour notification/reminder.

Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) presents….

Event: Dealing with Classism & Economic Inequality in Community
When: October 15 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Where: Virtual Conference (Zoom!)
Price: $10 - $45

During this two hour workshop for community starters, we will explore the
details of creating community agreements that are both clear and effective for
your membership. The workshop will be specifically focused on the particulars
of Buy-In/Buy-Out agreements. We’ll examine the spectrum of options for
purchasing and selling memberships in communities, specifically the dynamic
balance between meeting individual needs and community cohesion.  We’ll look at
timing issues, payout options, restrictions on transfers, and equity formulas.
Participants will get an overview of the key factors and have an opportunity to
ask questions.  Specific legal advice for particular situations will not be
offered as this is a non-confidential forum.

Find out more and register here https://www.ic.org/event/agreements/

In case you cannot make the live event, sign up and you’ll receive the
recording!

Cordially,
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing