Re: Hiring outside facilitators/professionals
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
At Swans Market we have a group process committee which deals with most budding
conflicts successfully. About 3 times over our 20 years we have hired outside
facilitators to help with varying degrees of success.  It’s expensive so we
have to save up for it which allows plenty of time for us to work out an
internally managed solution.
Bonnie Fergusson
Swans Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA