Re: Hiring outside facilitators/professionals
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 05:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
Melanie G <gomelaniego [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

Dear Sharon, thank you sooooo much for saying this:  "Ambassador to the
United Nations and national security advisor Susan Rice says Culture eats
Policy for lunch everyday. Culture will prevail and the only way to correct
or redirect it is to bring it out in the open. Discussion may be all that
is require."

I am actually learning to help build restorative systems in groups.  And I
hope that the community I find one day with have a deep desire to have such
systems in place.  I will definitely have a deep desire to help, and would
be thrilled to be on such a retainer as you speak of.  Someday ...

Meanwhile, I keep a close eye on this list.

thank you to all who do this for creating and maintaining it,
melanie (seeking community)

--
While we temporarily maintain physical distance, we can also strive to
maintain our social connections.