[Event] Today @ 4PM Eastern: An Exploration with Peter Block: What is Community Good For?
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 08:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone…

Come join us as we spend an hour with Peter who you might know from his books
Community and The Abundant Community...

The Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) is honored to host celebrated
author and community builder, Peter Block, for an important conversation about
the nature of community, at a time when so many of us are recognizing the value
of community in our lives as never before. Together we will unpack the various
jobs of community -- to raise children, provide safety, offer livelihood, care
for our elders and more.

-=-=-

Event: An Exploration with Peter Block: What is Community Good For?
When: October 20 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Where: Virtual Conference (Zoom!) Price: $5 - $24

A few more details and registration here:
https://www.ic.org/event/community-good/

In case you cannot make the live event, sign up and you’ll receive the
recording! I hope to see you there. :)

Cordially,
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing