For Sale at Durham Central Park Cohousing - Two Condos!
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 05:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
Are you interested in joining our vibrant, urban based cohousing community?

Durham Central Park Cohousing has two condos for sale, and we would love to
hear from you! We are sad our neighbors are moving, but enthusiastic about
the opportunity to welcome new folks.

We have remained healthy during the pandemic with no positive Covid-19. Our
lively and playful neighbors have been creative in safely continuing our
nightly happy hours and weekly meals on our outdoor terrace. This weekend
we enjoyed a pizza celebration of our semi annual work week!

One of the best things about Durham Coho is our location, adjacent to
Durham Central Park downtown. We are proud of our award winning building
and spectacular gardens, and our sustainability features that lower our
costs and carbon footprint.

To learn more about our condos for sale, and to contact the owners to voice
your interest, visit our website www.durhamcoho.com

Alice Alexander on behalf of the Resale Task Circle
Durham Central Park Cohousing (Durham, No Carolina)